Hema A/S uses highly advanced and flexible equipment ranging from brand-new generations of CNC equipment to old, but extremely well-functioning lathes, turret lathes, millers and cam-controlled automatic machines, thus helping to make our customers more competitive.
Combined with the extensive know-how and experience of our employees, this makes for a powerful business proposition.
The production equipment in our lathe department includes:
• Miyano BNA-42DHY (see below for more information)
• Boley BC42 – CNC lathes / millers
• Traub TND160 – CNC lathe
• Boley BKN 100 – CNC lathe
• Citizen M16 – CNC long turning machine / miller
• Citizen C16 – CNC long turning machine / miller
• Citizen L20 – CNC long turning machine / miller
• Citizen K16 - CNC long turning machine / miller
• Nakamura WT 150 - CNC short turning machine / miller
• Mazak multiplex - CNC short turning machine / miller
• Schaublin 102 – turret lathes
• Schaublin 70 – turret lathes
• Leinen – manual lathe
• Brother TC-S2A miller
• Brother TC-229N miller
• Brother TC-31B miller with index table and 4 axes
• Mazak multiplex CNC short turning machine / miller
Our latest acquisition at Hema A/S is a high-precision, short turning machine. The equipment is of a very sturdy construction, which allows for high-speed turning of items with considerable force and a high degree of precision.
With its two turrets and seven axes, the machine is capable of producing very complex items. In addition, it is fitted with a three-metre-long rod-loading magazine. This equipment was installed in January 2014.
For further information, go to the Citizen website: